Casino Speedway is in its 69th year of racing on the shores of beautiful Lake Kampeska in Watertown, SD... On Sunday evenings, from late April to early September, you can find the best fender-to-fender and door handle-to-door handle WISSOTA racing action on the fastest 1/4 mile dirt track in the Northern Plains. The green flag drops at 6:30 pm. every race night (unless noted) with the Freedom Valu Center Candy Toss & Bike Giveaway at intermission... 3 hours of great family entertainment!
"I've been a dirt racing fan for over 40 years. My job in sales has enabled me to travel all over the country and visit small tracks from coast to coast. In the summer of 2013, I enjoyed a Sunday evening at Casino Speedway in Watertown , SD and saw some of the best racing action that I've seen in quite some time. I also had the opportunity to meet Todd... a down home boy who enjoys racing just like me." Joe Beemer - Nashville, TN
• Family section (no alcohol/smoking is allowed)
• The Technicolor Screen Printing Junior Fan Club for the kids
• Weely Boys & Girls bike giveaways
• Weekly Freedom Valu Center candy toss!
• Modern restrooms
• Scoreboard/Lap Counter (2012)
• Great food from our modern concession stand
• Expanded FREE parking (2009)
• Newly expanded pit area (2009)
• 3-hours of non-stop racing action